Tuesday 3 September 2013

Autumn Design Challenge

I couldn't believe my luck when I was picked to take part in this challenge, arranged by Lesley from Thea Elements and Caroline from Blueberri Beads, who both make exceptionally beautiful findings and beads.

I almost knocked the poor postie over when he delivered my package of goodies!  I wasn't disappointed when I opened them and these beauties fell out!


My mind began to race with ideas and I have already made two pieces using some of the components above.  I used the beautiful bronze connector made by Lesley at Thea Elements and the gorgeous ceramic heart made by Caroline of Blueberri Beads.  Do you want to see them?  Well I'm afraid you'll have to wait - the reveal date is not until the 2nd October.

In the meantime if you want to see Lesley's beautiful findings then here is a link to her Etsy shop:

For Caroline's beautiful ceramics then go to her Etsy shop https://www.etsy.com/shop/blueberribeads

Of course then if you want to add some handmade lampwork beads you can always visit mine! :)

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see what you make Gay, I am sure it will be stunning. xx

    ReplyDelete